Medicinal ingredients (per dose unit):
|Chaga (Ininitus obliquus, mushroom fruiting body)||400 mg|
Organic, full spectrum mushroom, micronized for superior absorption and assimilation. Therapeutic grade. Gluten free.
PURICA organic Chaga is cultivated in a quality-controlled facility using only organic plant materials for the fuel source.
Non-medicinal ingredients: hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose.
Recommended use or purpose
Source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a medical condition or if you are taking prescription medication; if you have diabetes; if you are taking anticoagulant medications; if you have an autoimmune condition or are taking immunosuppressants. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if adverse reactions occur.
Store in a cool dry place, away from children. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Regarded in ancient China and Russia as the “King of Herbs”, Chaga is known for its remarkably high levels of antioxidants (approximately 50 times that of blueberries). A dark, woodlike fungus that is also a rich source of powerful phytochemicals such as sterols, phenols, beta-glucans and melanin, PURICA Chaga is lab-grown and micronized to improve absorption and potency by 5 to 10 times. For benefits beyond antioxidants and stress relief, PURICA Chaga is a potent immune system enhancer. It’s another in the fine line of natural health food and supplements from PURICA.
Chaga’s many health benefits include the prevention and treatment of an impressive array of conditions. Improved vitality and well being come from the high levels of antioxidants and nutrients.
- Source of B-complex – group of water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in cell metabolism
- High zinc content
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD) – antioxidant defense in nearly all cells exposed to oxygen – contains 10,000-20,000 active SOD units per gram, an exceedingly high amount
- Beta glucans – noted for their ability to modulate the immune system
- Antioxidant – counteracts the oxidative stress that appears to be an important part of many sicknesses
- Adaptogenic herb – decreases cellular sensitivity to stress
- Traditionally used in Asia as a tonic for longevity and strengthening/fortifying
- Stress relieving adaptogen
- Micronized to be well absorbed by the body
There are no reviews yet.