Designed with the largest lid opening in the industry and a v-bottom boiler for easy cleaning, your distiller is easier to maintain than others on the market. This distiller features high-quality power and fan switches, as well as a reliable float switch that shuts off the distiller when the water level is low, protecting the heating element from burning out.
Source water is placed into the boiling chamber and brought to a boiling point. Pure steam rises to the top of the distiller and enters a baffle system, which draws steam toward a finned cooling coil system. As the steam enters the cooling coil, a gas vent releases any volatile gases from the coil. Following condensing, this hot steam becomes pure water which runs through a charcoal filter and into your storage container or storage tank.
Features & Benefits
- Trouble-free float system
- Highly efficient stainless steel finned coil
- 1/2″ impurities drain
- Manual fill unit
- Contact us for warranty details
- Seal protected switching
- Large 5″ boiling and storage tank opening
- Stainless steel post charcoal filter
- Countertop unit
- Height: 13.5″ (34.3cm)
- Width: 17 1/4″ (43.8cm)
- Depth: 10 5/8″ (27cm)
- Volts: 120
- Volts: 220
- Shipping Weight: 30lb (13.5kg)
- Holding Tank Capacity: 3 US gal (11L)
- Distilling Capacity: 8 US gal (30L) per 24 hours
- Weight: 24lb (11kg)
- Holding Tank: 10lb (4.54kg)
Printable Brochure – Click Here
Refurbished. Shipping fees not included in price. Free shipping does not apply to Precision Water Distillers. One only.
No original box.