Triangle Healing Products is pleased to be the only Authorized Tribest Distributor in Canada.
For Tribest Parts & Repair: Contact Barrie our Technician at 250-412-0556 (Toll-free 1-888-370-1818). Our in-house Tribest Parts & Service Department is available to assist customers and retailers from Monday to Saturday, 10:00 am – 5:30 pm, PST.
- On/Off Switch
- Detachable Power Cord
- Automatic Watering System
- BPA-Free Barrels
- Up to 3 Levels of Sprouting
- Adjustable Water Pressure System
- More Powerful Motor
4 Different Types of Sprouts
The trays have 4 quadrants to allow easy segmentation if you choose to grow a variety of sprouts at one time. The Freshlife® 3000 Automatic Sprouter grows pea shoots, buckwheat lettuce, sunflower sprouts, broccoli, alfalfa greens, red clover, daikon radish, garlic chives, fenugreek, and much more.
Automatic Watering System
Waters your sprouts intermittently throughout the day by watering for 5 minutes, resting for 25 minutes, then repeating. Just fill it with water, add seeds, plug it in, and switch it on to have fresh nutritious sprouts in only 5-8 days without the use of soil, chemicals, or special lighting.
Up to 3 Levels of Sprouting
With the new adjustable water pressure system and powerful motor, you can now sprout up to three barrels at a time, making it easier and faster to harvest delicious sprouts in your own kitchen. Extra barrels sold separately.
|Product||Freshlife® 3000 Automatic Sprouter|
|Sprouter Type||Automatic Sprouter|
|Motor Power||15 Watts|
|Weight||8.2 lbs (Package)|
|Dimensions||Product: 10″ W x 10″ D x 14.5″ H
Package: 11.9″ × 11.9″ × 11.9″
|Warranty||1 Year for Household Use|
|Manufactured||Made in South Korea|
What’s Included in the Box
- (1) Lid: Promotes warmth and humidity for rapid growth.
- (2) 4-Pronged Sprinkler Heads: Sprinkles water intermittently several times per hour.
- (2) Sprouter Trays: Two identical trays. The seeds sit on the lower tray and are covered by the upper tray. Both should be facing smooth side up.
- (1) Water Tube Set: The green tube is actually comprised of two sections that connect. It channels the water to the sprinkler head.
- (1) Sprouter Barrel: This is the big barrel in which the sprouts grow. You can buy a second barrel to double your capacity.
- (1) Water Barrel: This is the bottom section that holds the reservoir of water. You can add nutrients or other solutions to the water here, although it is optional.
- (1) Water Pressure Control Tube Set: This is the tube with an opening on bottom. It sits inside the water barrel and controls the water pressure. Open the hole when you grow only one barrel of sprouts, and close the hole when you grow 2 or more barrels of sprouts.
- (1) Motor Chamber: Holds a specifically designed water pump with a timer. Do not place this part in the sink of immerse it in water.
- (4) Wheatgrass Pads: Controls tangled roots, while growing wheatgrass.
- (1) Detachable Power Cord